Love to Write? Are you a student or a recent grad?
We would be thrilled to have your voice be a part of Campus Riot! We are always looking for new writers to join our growing college hub that want to contribute frequently or as a guest writer.
What are the Benefits?
- You are given an opportunity to gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the college experience realm.
- A byline/author bio giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site.
- Every article that is submitted will be promoted via social media on my end and I am sure you will do the same with your networks giving even more coverage to your work.
What are we looking for?
If you are a current college student or a recent graduate we would love to hear from you! Everyone experiences college in a different way and at Campus Riot we would like to provide you a platform to share yours. Who knows, your story might have a positive impact in another student’s life. How is that for a resume item, eh?
If you are game, write a “bite size” article pertaining to your college life experience that falls within any of the following categories:
- Budget & Finance
- Career Prep
- Campus Life
- Dorm Life
- Parties & Social Life
- Technology for Students
Make sure your posts are relevant and please be familiar with the type of articles we accept.
Want to write for Campus Riot?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
When developing your work, think of your piece as “spark notes” for college life.
- At least 800 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to see what we’re talking about, so using at least one photo is encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website.